Thursday, April 16, 2020

Today's learning light from Whakarua 1 shines on.... Cadie, Patrizia and Matthew

Evening team, I was absolutely blown away with the work that was shared with me yesterday and I am equally as proud nearing the end of day 2. You guys are so awesome. Thank you. Everyone is doing what they can and that is great. Today's learning light from Whakarua 1 shines on three superstars. 

Thank you to those people checking our blog and leaving comments, it's awesome to see.

First up is Cadie. This girl is getting quicker at her basic facts and I am so proud of her. Take a look at her epic work here.


















Next up we have Patrizia, with epic drawings for her maths. Awesome work my friend.






Last but certainly not least.. is Matthew. I can see you worked hard today Matthew. Keep up the awesome work. I am proud of you.







Until tomorrow,

Miss G







6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the creative ways that you have all chosen to show your handwriting. I have been super impressed at the effort put into the Juicy-O adverts too - we are very good at using some persuasive phrases like "Get yours today!" to convince people to buy the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've made me want to by some yummy Juicy-O! What fabulous, creative posters. I like your colourful alphabet too Matthew, what fun. Patrizia, I see it only took you 2 minutes to run around the house three times, you must be super fast. What great maths work you've done. Cadie your drawings for your maths work are super cute and I like how you've formed your letters with water, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadie was thrilled to see her work up on the blog! Thanks for all your hard work Team Toi Toi teachers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew loved seeing his work displayed on the blog, he has really enjoyed doing his school work from home

    ReplyDelete

Whakarua 1- Why We Need Birds .....